The account settings view provides a dedicated space inside an app to display the global settings impacting the entire account. It is not a view that users can add to a board like board and item views. Instead, the account settings view displays the app's settings in multiple locations inside the app so users can easily access them!
You can add this feature just like you would any other view from the developer section.
- Click your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Select Developers. This will open the Developer Center in another tab.
- Select an existing app or create a new one.
- Navigate to the Features tab on the left-side menu.
- Click Create new feature.
- Type Account settings view in the search bar or scroll until you find the feature card.
- Select the Account settings view feature and click Create.
- This will take you to the Feature details page where you can upload your build.
This feature displays the app's settings in three different locations:
The Settings tab will appear on your app's listing page when users access it through the Installed apps screen. When they open the app marketplace, they can access the screen by clicking on Installed apps in the top right corner of the modal. Please note that the tab will not appear if the user accesses the app from another screen.
When a user opens a view, they can access the View Settings by clicking the settings icon (⚙︎). They can then select Go to app settings to be redirected to the Settings tab on the app listing page.
Users can also access the Settings tab by clicking on their profile picture in the top right corner. From there, they can click Administration and then Apps. This opens a list of all the apps currently installed on the account. They will then locate the app they wish to open, select the three dots (...), and click Settings to be redirected to the Settings tab.
Join our developer community!
We've created a community specifically for our devs where you can search through previous topics to find solutions, ask new questions, hear about new features and updates, and learn tips and tricks from other devs. Come join in on the fun! 😎
Updated 3 months ago